12V Battery 4K & 4G LTE Time Lapse Camera System, Battery Swap or Solar Panel Ready
£2,495.00 – £2,795.00
- Additional information
Our 4G LTE network camera systems are designed for the novice installer. We complete days of building and testing so your time on site is reduced and hassle free. Its always a quicker install if you can find local power. Its only our 4G BOX that needs direct power, the camera can be 10 or 300 feet away, connected to the BOX on a single & flexible supplied data cable. For applications where access to power is just not an option, then we can help you deploy a 12V battery solution.
THIS SYSTEM IS OUR ADVANCED 4G/4K UHD CAMERA WITH A CHOICE OF EITHER A 12V QUICK SWAP BATTERY KIT OR THE SOLAR PANEL READY KIT.
- 12V QUICK SWAP KIT: 2 x 130ah leisure battery’s + 1 x 12V charger + 1 x 12V to mains supply inverter.
- 12V SOLAR PANEL READY KIT: 1 x 130ah leisure battery’s + 1 x 12V to mains supply inverter – You add solar panels & charge controller. (£200-£300).
**The battery swap solution is designed for short term projects, up to a few months. If your project is over 3 months then a solar panel upgrade is a serious and beneficial consideration. A single 12v battery will last around 1 week before it needs changing.
**If you want to reduce overall system cost you can opt for an alternative 1080p, 4MP or 5MP camera.
For 12V battery and solar applications we use our advanced intelligent CS mount lens camera. Its Ultra HD in resolution and more importantly offers a low power consumption of just 6 watts. Other high powered network cameras draw up and over 12 watts.
Our 12V system is ready for outdoor installation in harsh construction environments. The camera operates in temperatures as low as -40 °C and as high as 55°C (-40 °F to 131 °F). It’s IP66 rated, NEMA 4X and IK10. Also featuring: Forensic WDR, Lightfinder Technology and the Intelligent i-CS lens. Precise iris control for the clearest images possible in changing light conditions.
12V BATTERY SWAP SOLUTION – ALL SUPPLIED BY BURGESS TEC
- 2 x 130ah leisure battery’s
- 1 x 12V charger
- 1 x 12V to mains supply inverter.
SOLAR PANEL KIT – BATTERY & INVERTER ONLY SUPPLIED BY BURGESS TEC
- 2 x 100 watt solar panels or 1 x 200 watt **
- 1 x Solar charge controller **
- 1 x 130 ah battery
- 1 x Pole mount or ground mount **
- 1 x Battery enclosure **
- 1 x cabling and accessories **
- PRICE FOR THIS BUDGET AROUND £500
** = Not supplied by Burgess Tec
If you are looking to deploy the none solar panel quick swap 12v battery solution, then the longer your battery runs the better. Therefore our 4MP or full HD 1080p camera may be more suitable. Its all about finding the right balance. Which is more important to you ? Power consumption or resolution & image quality.
Cost may be another reason to downgrade on resolution, if a fixed 65 degree horizontal angle is sufficient then the 5MP camera will reduce your overall system cost. This camera is significantly less money than our 4K offering. We have 5MP examples in our Recent works section.
- 5MP Camera – Resolution: 5MP, 2944 × 1656 – Lens: 4mm Fixed – Horizontal Angle: 65° – Power draw: Typical 7 watts
- 4MP Camera – Resolution: 4MP, 2688 x 1520 – Lens: 2.4mm Fixed – Horizontal Angle: 130° – Power draw: Typical 5.1 watts
- 1080p Camera – Resolution: 2MP, 1920 x 1080 – Lens: Varifocal – Horizontal Angle: 91-32° – Power draw: Typical 3.6 watts
USING AN INVERTER: This is how a 12v quick swap battery set up would look with an inverter. You would have your 2nd 12v battery on charge and ready to swap over.
PLUS POINT: Easy to set up, easy to switch off (inverter has ON/OFF) & easy to swap battery.
DOWN SIDE: Adds a small extra draw to the battery so will add to power consumption.
NOT USING AN INVERTER: Here we would make our hardware 12v terminal block ready, then you wire to the battery. The BLUE cable is a data cable, this powers & connects the camera. Typically you would have our hardware and the battery all together locally. Then you would run out the data cable to the camera.
PLUS POINT: Removes the extra power consumption an inverter adds.
DOWN SIDE: A little more to the set up and not as quick to swap the battery.
- Full camera GUI access
- Remote focus, advanced focus & optical zoom
- 4G LTE Router Access
- Image grab snapshot command for health check and field of view check
- Remote time-lapse cloud folder access through FileZilla for image transfer
- Remote time-lapse cloud folder access through password protected URL
- Live Camera View
- 4G LTE SIM Portal to manage usage and set alerts
- Remote IIP Time Lapse Portal, 4K & 16:9 A/ratio – ** UPGRADE
- Start of day and end of day site picture email – ** UPGRADE
From any internet enabled machine you/we can log into the camera and improve the field of view. The 3 x optical zoom is useful for removing any walls or similar surroundings that look better out of the image, than in it.
PLEASE NOTE: **The resolution used for the zoom feature is a reduced megapixel stream, this is not 4K.
|WHICH KIT ?||
12v Battery Swap Kit, Solar Panel Ready Kit