PLUG & PLAY 4K UHD, 16:9, REMOTE TIME LAPSE, LIVE VIDEO & SECURITY CAMERA
- ULTRA HD 3840 x 2160
- PLUG & PLAY
- USES CLIENTS NETWORK
- 4K TIME-LAPSE
- YOUR BRAND WEB-PORTAL
- LIVE VIDEO TO YOUTUBE
- LIVE VIDEO TO FACEBOOK
- SECURITY RECORDINGS
- CLOUD BASED SECURITY LOOP
- ALL WEB-BROWSER ACCESS
- 109°-37° OPTICAL ZOOM LENS
- CAMERA FEATURES
This option is ideal for installers that can make use of a clients on-site network. This camera captures images in 3840 x 2160, the live stream is usually set to 1920 x 1080. It features a 109°- 37° wide angle lens. The 2.8 – 9.8 mm optical zoom lens can be remotely motorized.
As soon as the camera receives power and broadband it will automatically:
- Send images to your own brand web-portal
- Send live video to the web-portal
- Send images to your remote FTP accessed cloud folder directory
- Storage video locally for failover
- Send live video to a Cloud Server with a 2-week loop (upgrade)
- Send live video to YouTube or Facebook (upgrade)
PLUG INTO THE CLIENTS NETWORK, INSTANT STREAM & IMAGE CAPTURE
The End-client enjoys this remote web-browser portal. Multiple & practically an unlimited amount of people with the login credentials can view from anywhere. You can view, share and mass transfer your images for post-production at any-time and anywhere with a separate log in. PLEASE NOTE: The recording screen grab below is only 900 pixels, NOT the full 8MP original resolution.
PLEASE NOTE: The above video grab is only 900 pixels not the full 4K available.
Please do consider that the given price is not just a camera it’s your IP networking kit, IP65 enclosure, Nano tech lens coating, cabling, pole mounts, stream lined power distribution, mounting straps and more importantly it’s all pre built, configured & working (3/4 days build time). Power up the LAN BOX, point the camera – Live video, image view, capture are instantly operational.
BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF OUR CLOUD SECURITY PLATFORM. THIS CAN BE ADDED FOR AS LITTLE AS £150 PER YEAR. It gives the end client an easy web-browser access to live video and it loops over say 2 weeks for example.
- Resolution: Ultra HD
- Pixels: 3840 x 2160 Pixels
- Lens: Varifocal, remote focus and optical zoom, 2.8 – 9.8 mm – 109° to 37°
- Sensor: 1/2.5” progressive scan RGB CMOS
- -40 °C ~ 60 °C (-22 °F ~ 140 °F) Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power-over-Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 2, typical: 9 W, max: 12 W
- IP66/IP67-, NEMA 4X-, and IK10-rated casing
- Ø132 x 260 mm
- Camera: 1KG