4G LTE HD 5MP 16:9, Remote Time Lapse Camera, Cloud Integrated + Portal Ready
CONTACT for an official quote or pro-forma. Discounts available.
- Included Hardware
5 Mega-Pixel (2944 × 1656 pixels), 4G Ethernet Time Lapse Camera with Remote Management, Image Archive and Monitoring. An out of the box solution that requires no on-site electrician or specialist technician. Simply plug our 4G Comms BOX ( grey enclosure ) into a mains socket and secure the camera. The installation is now complete, log in remotely to view and bulk transfer 5MP construction site images.
You can upgrade to our IIP Time Lapse Portal. A re-brandable platform with multiple on page features. Including: Last image taken x 3 Auto-refreshed, On-Page “Overview” Time Lapse Movies automatically created last 30 days and last 24 hours and more. See these Video Examples on Remote View Options.
Our included Pre-programming service, removes the need to outsource elements of the installation. We take care of all the technical config in our workshop. You position and power, image archive and remote viewing are instantly operational. After purchase and when the system ships we email your access sheet. When setting up click the “Remote Set Up Image Grab” URL. This is hyperlinked from your excel sheet. Click it and it will command the camera to capture an instant image, this confirms all is working and will give you a field of view to check.
The camera often produces the best still images when left in its default settings. If your application does require a little fine tuning then the below can assist to enchance/change the image. Don’t worry, we know this will be new to you, let us log in remotely and make the changes you need. We are happy to help.
- Full camera GUI access
- Remote focus & lens varifocal angle config
- 4G LTE Router Access
- Image grab snapshot command for health check and field of view check
- Remote time-lapse cloud folder access through FileZilla for image transfer
- Remote time-lapse cloud folder access through password protected URL
- Live Camera View
- 4G LTE SIM Portal to manage usage and set alerts
- Remote IIP Time Lapse Portal ** UPGRADE
Our IIP MONITORING PORTAL can be password protected for restricted view. However, some customers may want to share their Portal, you can do that with a simple iframe command. If this is new to you, let us help you
The smaller 4G BOX is deployed where space is tight. The larger BOX accommodates our 1TB Storage upgrade and is handy for housing a Power Distribution Unit in. Also see this Page.
This is our 5MP 4G LTE Camera Systems recording and Timelapsing a Bridge Build project in Ireland. Our partner here was Studiolab based in Dublin.
- Resolution: 5 Megapixels
- Pixels: 2944 × 1656 pixels
- Lens: Remote Focus & Vari-Focal Lens – 2.8 to 12 mm focal length
- Lens Features: IR corrected, Automatic day/night
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- WDR offers a balanced image capture in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- POE; Power Over Ethernet
IMAGING: Rotate mode, brightness, sharpness, contrast, 3D digital noise reduction, 120dB wide dynamic range, back light compensation (BLC) and region of interest (ROI) support
4G & 3G Router Features
- High performance 560 MHz CPU with 128 Mbytes of DDR2 memory
- 5.5/2.5mm DC power socket
- Reset/restore to default button
- 2 x SMA for 3G , 2 x RP-SMA for WiFi antenna connectors
- 4 x Ethernet LEDs, 1 x Power LED
- 1 x bi-color connection status LED, 5 x connection strength LEDs
- FDD 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz
- Up to 100 Mbps downlink speed
- Up to 50 Mbps uplink speed
- All bands with diversity
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- DC-HSPA+ mode: DL up to 43.2 Mbps, UL 5.76 Mbps
- HSPA+ mode: DL up to 21.6 Mbps, UL 5.76 Mbps
- UMTS mode: 384 kbps DL/384 kbps UL
- All bands with diversity
- 5MP HD Construction Site Network Camera
- Cellular 3G/4G High Speed Router
- Small POE Injector
- Indoor & Outdoor Comms Enclosure
- Hardware DIN Rail Mounted & Set Up
- Internal & External High Gain Antennas
- Cat5e Patch Leads & 10 MTRS external Data Cable
- Camera Pole Mount Adaptor & Fixings
- Remote Cloud Host
The router needs a special Static SIM Card on 02, EE or Vodafone. This is not included and is the ONLY monthly outgoing. Average cost for is around £45/Month and available from Burgess Tech. Please note a Mobile Phone SIM will not work. You need a SIM with a Static Public IP address.
We also offer a cable build service. We cut a High Quality Outdoor Ethernet Cable to the length you require. We then strip, crimp, terminate and test the cable. This can ship with your system and allows you to quickly establish a connection between your router and Time Lapse Camera. Cable lengths can be built up to 100 MTRS (300 Feet). Although, around 20-30 MTRS is popular.
Your System includes a 10MTR Outdoor Ethernet Cable, our Cable build service is if you need longer lengths.