From our workshop we pre-build and configure cellular, IP & VoIP security systems. This is our external IP66 rated outdoor VoIP Loudspeaker, configured to a hosted PBX. Its delivered as a fully working system just needing a single network port for connection and power. An ideal solution to buddy up to IP video camera installations. You can trigger stored audio files or call and make live audio challenges to the protected area.
This solution is based upon a proactive surveillance response and detering crime. When you receive a motion alert from your camera, you can call the Outdoor Loudspeaker and make a live announcement. You also have the option to trigger stored audio files. It’s also a perfect system to link back to an Alarm Monitoring Centre (ARC) who can make the live announcement.
IF YOU ARE AN INSTALLER, YOU CAN NOW OFFER IP VIDEO WITH AUDIO CHALLENGE DIRECT FROM AN ARC PARTNER.
- Works with any IP Camera system, regardless if the camera has an auido connection or not.
- Simple cable installation and flexibility of one data cable for power and connection
- Does not have to be installed close to the camera
- Anyone remotely with its Phone Number can call with no software required
- Trigger stored audio files
- Web-based configuration with Built-in diagnostics
- Option to integrate to the End Clients IP Phone system
We can send the web-browser based POE Loudspeaker out pre-configured to a hosted IP Phone System, a PBX in the Cloud. For around £5 per month the device will feature its own inbound geographical phone number. You can call it direct to make a live annoiuncement or trigger stored audio files.
You also have the option to integrate the Loudspeaker to the End Clients own IP Phone system. The product is directly certified by all leading IP Phone system manufacturers, these include, Avaya. Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel and many more.