Remote Monitoring PortalManaged WordPress Migration User
WHITE LABEL – YOUR LOGO, YOUR PROJECT INFO
CUSTOM HEADER DESIGN, WE CAN REMOVE THE “IIP…” REFERENCE
** Above are only header examples and are not the full image
VIDEO EXAMPLE OF OUR IIP PORTAL LAYOUT
LOGO & PROJECT STAMPED IMAGES SAVED FROM THE PORTAL
Clean images with no text on save to your remote cloud folder. The below image is cropped for on-page viewing. See this link for the original 4K resolution version.
THE NEW PHASE TWO PORTAL !
Lets recap first of all. The portal is optional, for a relatively low price it adds a lot of value. Without it you can still access images remotely, the portal gives you a quicker and more interactive display of captured images. Our newer Phase 2 portal has the addition of image thumbnails in view and a calendar search tool, its more advanced.
INCLUDED WITH ALL SYSTEMS
With or without the Portal, your camera system will still feature the below and has full remote management.
- Full camera GUI access
- Remote focus, advanced focus & optical zoom
- 4G LTE Router Access
- Image grab snapshot command
- Remote time-lapse cloud folder access
- Password protection
- Live Camera View
- 4G LTE SIM Portal to manage usage
PORTAL 1 – THE IIP
Our first portal which we have run for over a year now with no reported problems. This is slowly being phased out.
- 16:9 Remote Time Lapse Portal
- Last 3 x Captured Images
- Click & Save Logo stamped images
- Clean images sent to the cloud
- Overview Sequences, last 24 hours
- Overview Sequences, last 30 days
- Image Archive Folder access
- Password Protection
PHASE 2 – OUT NOW
Available now but a steady roll out. This should be available for any systems bought after the middle of march 2018.
- Latest image view
- Last 24 hour view as thumbnails
- Historical image list archive
- Calendar search with date & time
- Save images to share
- Multi camera switch interface
- Multiple simultaneous users, virtually unlimited
- Dedicated RAID 1 server storage