THREE STEPS TO TEST AND VIEW
- Plug the power lead from the 4G BOX into a mains supply.
- Plug the included outdoor data cable into the camera, the other end into the “OUT” port on the small TP link, POE injector
- Click the remote “REMOTE SET UP IMAGE GRAB” URL from your provided Excel sheet and check the view – or use filezilla
PORTAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THE PORTAL IS LIVE 48 HOURS AFTER INSTALL. ITS A WEBSITE THAT NEEDS BUILDING AND WE WORK WITH YOUR CAPTURED IMAGES.
REMOTE SNAPSHOT URL IS TEMPORARY AND USED IN TEST MODE AND INSTALLATION DAY. THERE AFTER IT IS SWITCHED OFF.
REMOTE HARDWARE ACCESS IS CARRIED OUT BY BURGESS TECHNOLOGIES, WE SUPPORT YOU AND MAKE ANY REQUIRED CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE OR CAPTURE FREQUENCY. – Apart from the mentioned there are no other reasons to access the camera remotely.
Below is how the image grab URL works, ( remember just temporary for install ). Click it from your access sheet or copy and paste into your web-browser bar. This commands the camera to take an image. When this downloads, everything you have done and set up us 100% correct.
HIK VISION CAMERA TIME CHECK
In some instances the HIK camera may set its clock incorrect. This ONLY happens on first installation, if you need to fix it, it will only be once. You can log into the camera locally or remotely to check. If your system is 4G set up, YOU CAN CALL OR EMAIL US AND WE WILL CHECK AND CHANGE.
- The camera can fully rotate, it may not be 100% level, please check and adjust accordingly – Torx Driver in small plastic bag in camera box
- Certain cameras have a motor driven lens, this cann be used for final adjustments, we can do this for you
- Use the included Torx alan key and make sure the cameras arm is tight when in place, you dont want this dropping post install.
- FOCUS TIP: When the camera is in its final and fixed position restart the system. You can power cycle the system, restart the camera and its focus is best achieved when its in position.
There are 2 x sets of Metal Straps. The smaller ones are included with the Pole Mount Adapter. We also include some larger ones. Even for a smaller pole it may be best to use the larger ones as they are more flexible and eaiser to work with. If you are mounting to a scaffold pole with a small diameter, the back of our Pole Mount Bracket may not fit on its surface, so you may possibly need a small bit of wood, this would fit in between our pole mount adapter and the pole.
WEB-BROWSER MONITORING PORTAL
Becomes active up to 24 hours after the installation. Image archive is immediate. The main thing is that your images are already being captured and archived. You can send the end client some until this is live.
DOWN-LOADING YOUR CAPTURED IMAGES FOR POST PRODUCTION.
You need to install an FTP client on your computer. Filezilla is one and one we prefer is called WinSCP – Search on google or down-load here
On your sent Access Sheet your FTP credentials are listed. Follow the below video.
Enter your details and click “SAVE” your site will then be saved in the left hand bar. Then click ” LOG IN “, next select your images and drag them to your desired local folder to the left. You can press Ctrl & A to select all.