THREE STEPS TO TEST & VIEW
- Plug the power lead from the 4G BOX into a mains supply.
- Plug the included outdoor data cable into the camera, the other end into the “OUT” port on the small TP link, POE injector
- Click the remote “SET UP IMAGE GRAB” URL from your provided Excel sheet and check the view – or use filezilla
PORTAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THE PORTAL IS LIVE 48 HOURS AFTER INSTALL. ITS A WEBSITE THAT NEEDS BUILDING AND WE WORK WITH A FEW DAYS OF CAPTURED IMAGES.
PLEASE NOTE: LOGGING INTO THE CAMERAS GUI REMOTELY WILL EAT SIM DATA.
There is no reason to log into the camera remotely, a little fine tuning or maybe to change the schedule and we are happy to do both for you. If you logged into the camera and left your browser open over night, you would see a bill of around £300. Please be careful, extra usage needs to be billed.
AFTER HARDWARE CONNECTION, CHECK FOR IMAGES
Use the Remote Set Up Image Grab URL, on your Phone, Tablet, Pc or MAC. Any internet enabled device that is on a different (remote) network to that of the routers. When the image comes through, you know the hardware is working and you can check the field of view.
YOUR ACCESS SHEET / EXCEL SHEET: Contains all the URL’s and paths to your hardware & images. Images are accessed from any internet enabled machine. Your hardware is accessed “LOCALLY” or “REMOTELY” – Locally = Your PC, Laptop etc is connected to the router and using its 4G network, you are Local.. . . Remote access is when you are connecting to the hardware from another network.
UNTIL THE PORTAL IS LIVE YOU HAVE X 3 IMAGE CHECK METHODS: THE IMAGE GRAB URL & FTP CLIENT ACESS INTO YOUR CLOUD FOLDER OR CALL US, WE ARE HAPPY TO CHECK
- Image grab URL
- FTP access into your folder
- Call us to confirm
- The camera can fully rotate, it may not be 100% level, please check and adjust accordingly – Torx Driver in small plastic bag in camera box
- When logged into the GUI you are steaming video as opposed to just capturing images…. This will eat your data on the SIM, log on and off quickly
- Its a good idea to test the remote access or remote snapshot URL, just to make sure the 3G/4G signal through your antenna position is strong enough
MP– MONITORING PORTAL
For customers who have ordered the MP it becomes active up to 48 hours after the installation. Image archive is immediate. The main thing is that your images are already being captured and archived. You can send the end client some until this is live.
There are links further down the page on Filezilla but we would like to add an update. Its now required to access your cloud folder through the FileZilla Site Manager. This setting stores your site on your filezilla app and your only one click away from your image folder. See the links below about installing it.
- Click the Site Manager within File ( top left )
- Click new site & Name
- Host, Port Number, User Name & Password are all on your excel sheet
- Copy the rest of the info as per the image and click OK
- Then go back in and press connect – You should now see your images
The linked pages below go much deeper into filezilla, how to download filezilla, select images and transfer