Outdoor VoIP secure entry phone designed for hosted or enterprise based IP-PBX integration. Ideal for construction sites or any End User application that requires SIP certified secure entry. There are four variations of the product. Call button only with or without video. Also a keypad option with our without video. This call button only VoIP audio intercom can place a call to a single telephone or form a hunt group.
Although the call button entry phone can only initiate a single call, if it forms a hunt group you can reach multiple IP, Landline, Soft and Mobile Phones. The end user would set the hunt group in a matter of minutes.
SET UP SNAPSHOT
- Mount the SIP intercom to a Wall, Barrier or Gate
- Plug it into the network, POE Power is an option
- Press a button on the device and it will tell you its IP address
- You or the End Client set up a new user and extension on the VoIP system
- Access the Browser based GUI and register the device to the IP Phone System & extension you have created
- Configure the call out extension and any volume settings
THE ON-BOARD RELAY WHICH CONNECTS TO YOUR DOOR RELAY OR GATE CONTROLLER IS TRIGGERED BY THE REACHED TELEPHONE. IP, LANDLINE, MOBILE AND SOFT-PHONES CAN ALL BE THE RECEIVER.
TYPICAL APPLICATION: Most commonly deployed at external door entry points and very popular with automated gates and barriers. Any End client enterprise that wants to integrate secure access to their IP infrastructure & VoIP network. Its an endpoint on the existing and available architecture and no other parts are required. All other system parts have already been installed: The LAN, IP Phone System ( hosted or physical ), POE, IP Phones and Mobiles take the call and trigger the relay. There is no running software or even a CD. Auto IP addressed and will play its IP address over its speaker.