IP65 Stainless Steel Outdoor VoIP secure entry phone designed for hosted or on-site hardware IP-PBX integration.This is the Keypad option and gives you the additional value of being able to trigger the on-board relay through security dial codes. Now supports up to 500 access codes. Furthermore, you can still operate the VoIP entry phone as a call button intercom, you can also use it like a telephone and dial extensions. You can also set it to Speed-dial mode, when selected each button on the keypad effectively becomes its own individual call button. That button can then place a call to a single extension or reach multiple phones as part of a hunt group.
SET UP SNAPSHOT
- Mount the keypad SIP intercom to a Wall, Barrier or Gate
- Plug it into the network, POE Power is an option
- Press a button on the device and it will tell you its IP address
- You or the End Client set up a new user and extension on the VoIP system
- Access the Browser based GUI and register the device to the IP Phone System & extension you have created
- Configure the call out extension, volume & relay settings
THE ON-BOARD RELAY WHICH CONNECTS TO YOUR DOOR RELAY OR GATE CONTROLLER IS TRIGGERED BY THE REACHED TELEPHONE. IP, LANDLINE, MOBILE AND SOFT-PHONES CAN ALL BE THE RECEIVER. WITH THIS KEYPAD OPTION IT CAN ALSO BE TRIGGERED BY ACCESS CODES, 500 MAX !
TYPICAL APPLICATION: Most commonly deployed at external door entry points and very popular with automated gates and barriers. Any End client enterprise that wants to integrate secure access to their IP infrastructure & VoIP network. Its an endpoint on the existing and available architecture and no other parts are required. All other system parts have already been installed: The LAN, IP Phone System ( hosted or physical ), POE, IP Phones and Mobiles take the call and trigger the relay. There is no running software or even a CD. Auto IP addressed and will play its IP address over its speaker.